Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Aldrin Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Aldrin reported:
- 97 percent feel, "This school is safe."
- 95 percent feel, "My child feels safe at school."
- 91 percent feel, "I feel welcome at my child's school."
- 91 percent feel, "This school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 90 percent feel, "There is at least one caring adult at the school that my child trusts."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration With the Community
View the Aldrin Family Engagement Survey results.
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.