Kiss and Ride Arrival and Dismissal
Kiss and Ride Safety & Registration Contract - Printable Version | Spanish
Below is the contract for participation in Kiss and Ride at Aldrin. Upon receipt of this signed contract, you will be issued a printed Kiss and Ride card with your child’s last name in large, bold print. Display this card on your dashboard prior to pulling into the school driveway and the Kiss and Ride area. Please read the following rules and procedures for Kiss and Ride, sign this form and return it to school. Together we can ensure a safe and efficient procedure when dropping off/picking up your child in Kiss and Ride each day.
It is only necessary to complete one form per family.
- I understand that I need to display the Aldrin Kiss & Ride card on the dashboard of my car prior to pulling into the school driveway and the Kiss and Ride area. Upon seeing my card displayed, a staff member will alert my child(ren) that I have arrived. Another staff member, with the assistance of a safety patrol, will do his or her best to have my child(ren) at curbside soon after my arrival.
- I understand that children are to enter and exit the vehicle on the passenger side only.
- I understand that my child will be dismissed from the gym by name based on the order of arrival of the cars.
- I understand that I may not leave my car unattended in the Kiss and Ride area, since it is in a Fire Lane.
- I understand that children may be dropped off no earlier than 9:00 a.m. and picked up beginning at 4:05 p.m.
- I understand that once in the Kiss and Ride area, I may not attempt to pass other cars.
Please return this contract to James Chrisman or Stephanie Naski in the main office or email to: @email