P2 - Positivity Project Gratitude
Over the next two weeks, students will be learning about and having discussions regarding the P2 character strength of Gratitude in class. The following is an explanation, quote, and some questions about gratitude that you can discuss with your child at home!
Gratitude means you are aware of and thankful for good things that happen.
- "Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms." -Alyssa Knight
- "Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart, not the mind." - Lionel Hampton
- How can you show gratitude in your home?
- Why is gratitude important?
- What does it mean to be thankful for being yourself?
- Why is gratitude important to personal happiness and that of others?
- How does gratitude impact our relationships?
- Do we as a society show gratitude often enough?