Meet Our Physical Education Teachers
- All students do warm-ups and jogging to begin class, then receive instructions for the lesson, and end with a cool down.
- Each student will has a seat assignment with their class.
- Class is held 2 times per week for a half hour
- Unit activities: Learning to Move, Pathways and Locomotor Movement, Having a Ball-Bean bag and ball handling, Healthy Hearts, Healthy Bodies, Jump Rope for Heart
- Class is held 3 times per week for a half hour
- Unit activities: Foot skills, dribbling and punting; Throwing and Catching; Jump Rope for Heart; Striking with long and short handled implements
- Class is held 2 times per week for one hour
- Unit activities: Fitness and Conditioning, Virginia Wellness Fitness Tests, Throwing and Catching, Basketball, Jump Rope for Heart
- All students should wear sneakers that cover the entire foot.
- NO crocs, flip flops, slides, boots or dress shoes.
- NO low hanging jewelry.
- If students wear glasses and do not need them during class, please leave them in the classroom or on the stereo cart.
- Any student not participating in P.E. is required to have a note.