2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic year
2021-2022 ESSER lll/SIIP At-a-Glance
Aldrin Elementary School
Shane Wolfe, Principal,
ESSER III English Language Arts Strategies
Outcome: Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in English Language Arts.
Use up-to-date DRA data to provide the most reliable evidence of students' academic needs. Data will drive Eagle Time groupings for intervention in addition to Tier 1 and 2 instruction.
- Analyze data and determine which interventions are needed (including Heggerty Phonics, Read Naturally, Lexia, Cars and Stars, Phonics First, Structures, Reading Mastery, Fundations, Just Words) to support individual students by name and by need, providing tailored support to ELs, SWDs, and economically disadvantaged groups.
- Provide comprehensive parent resources to support reading instruction at home.
ESSER III Mathematics Strategies
Outcome: Ensure students are making sufficient progress to be on grade level in Mathematics.
- Analyze data and identify areas of need and match to an evidence-based program or practice.
- Implement evidence-based programs, including Do The Math, during Eagle Time using iReady Math data and student progress on grade level common assessments.
ESSER III Wellness Strategies
Outcome: Ensure students feel safe, included, and supported in the school environment.
- Increase teachers' fidelity of Morning Meeting, Closing Circle, and other Responsive Classroom (RC) strategies (including relationship building within the classroom).
Provide Targeted Student Supports
Access & Opportunity End of Year SMARTR Outcome
Goal: 100% of students in grades K-6 will access AAP strategies and curriculum at least once a quarter and complete one PBL unit. Students will receive Advanced Academic experiences with differentiation in pace (or scaffolds) to create more equitable opportunities for all learners.
Grade level teams and Specialists will develop innovative, inquiry-based learning experiences that foster curiosity and develop communication and collaboration skills.
Provide effective academic support through professional development around the AAP curriculum.
Implement a framework to support Young Scholars across grade levels.